- You are not allowed to use nmap or other tools to scan or analyze other hosts on the internet.
- You are not allowed to run DoS or DDoS tools.
- You are not allowed to use viruses, trojans, backdoors etc on the server.
- You can not keep warez or other illegal material on your account. Do not host .torrents or links to warez material.
- You can only have one connection to each IRC network from your account.
- You must strictly follow the rules of each IRC network you are connected to.
- Keep in mind that there are other users on the server, don't use up all the resources (cpu, mem, bandwidth).
No bots are allowed. Eggdrops are not allowed. (Available on Supporter Account)
You are not allowed to run any server or daemon on the shell. This includes bouncers, no bouncers are allowed. (Available on Supporter Account)
- You can not let others use your shell account.
- You can not do anything for-profit or business affairs with your account, and not host websites with such content. This includes not having ads etc.
If you fail to comply with any of these rules your account will be immediately suspended. If you have done anything illegal, all data available such as logs and datafiles will be given out to authorities.
Common rule violations / causes for suspension
- Running too many background processes (max 2 allowed)
- Running multiple instances of the same program when only one is needed (wasting resources, running 2 or 3 irssi processes for example)
Not visiting the official IRC channel
- Putting illegal content in public_html